Delivering detailed financial statements, ratios and industry analytics that enable companies to easily create custom risk measures, credit scores and credit limits that minimize company credit risk. Download Brochure | Request a Trial Now
"EMIS BENCHMARK IS A VALUABLE DECISION TOOL FOR COMPLIANCE, PROVIDING US WITH TRUE, COMPLETE AND NECESSARY FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO ANALYZE OUR CLIENTS, GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO EFFICIENTLY AND OBJECTIVELY MANAGING OUR POLICY SUBSCRIPTION RISKS. ADDITIONALLY IT HAS PROVIDED US WITH THE TOOLS TO IDENTIFY NEW MARKET NICHES ACCORDING TO OUR NEW BUSINESS FOCUS."
OSCAR A DIAZ- COMPLIANCE OFFICER- SEGUROS BOLIVAR
The EMIS Benchmark Advantage
EMIS benchmarking tool allows users to quickly and easily compare any company against its peers using a combination of 14 user-defined indicators, and resulting in a unique score for the company within its industry. Users may customize calculations by selecting the indicators most appropriate for the analysis that fits their individual needs.
Proyekta, EMIS credit analysis tool
Proyekta allows users to automatically export company and industry qualitative and quantitative information to Excel and perform credit evaluations based on user-defined parameters or on EMIS Benchmark proprietary credit assessment model.
EMIS Benchmark enables users to create their own industries with easy-to-use cloning tools, then quickly modify company data or utilize EMIS Benchmark powerful modeling capabilities to evaluate competitors and opportunities.
Selekta, an advanced screening tool
This powerful market analysis tool allows users to quickly and easily find companies based upon sophisticated combination of search criteria such as business type, geographic location, financial statement accounts and over 30 financial ratios and indicators.
Search, Screening & Functionality
- Company Score shows the relative position of the selected company within a specific standard or user-defined industry (Calculation is based on 14 default indicators. Evaluation can be extended to up to 30 different indicators.)
- Analytical Credit Models allow users to create a custom company evaluation models including credit scoring and a credit recommendation; company and industry qualitative and quantitative information may be exported easily to Excel or to a printer friendly format; user may perform credit analysis based on ISI pre-defined or customized financial models
- My Industries enables users to customize, create and organize their own sectors and companies; easy-to-use importing tools for uploading custom financial statements which may utilize Benchmark’s powerful modeling capabilities for evaluation
- Powerful screening capabilities allow users to quickly and easily find companies based upon a sophisticated and complex combination of 30+ search parameters, including business type, geographic location, financial accounts and ratio
- Industrial rankings can be easily created based upon 30+ variables including sales, profit, net worth and common ratios
EMIS Benchmark is ideal for
- Corporate Risk Managers
- Corporate Bankers
- Credit Analysts
- Salesperson, Business Development Users