Belarus is the world's 80th largest economy and ranks 57th among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Belarus economy grew by 2.4% in 2017. A subsscription to EMIS provides access to information on nearly 200 Belarusian companies as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 100 local and global sources.
- Nearly all Belarusians paid taxes voluntarily in 2021 BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27
- ECLAC needs to set aside four rogue countries to measure inflation for year 2021 MercoPress International | 2022-Jan-26
- IMF lowers 2022 global growth forecast to 4.4 pct. EFE - International News | 2022-Jan-26
- China-Belarus industrial park chief: Government's direct investment paid back BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-22
- The Case for Strategic Price Policies by James K. Galbraith Project Syndicate - News Commentary | 2022-Jan-21
- Belarus' GDP up 2.3% in 2021 BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-18
- Italy's Draghi Recovery at Risk by Paola Subacchi Project Syndicate - News Commentary | 2022-Jan-17
- Belarus - GDP growth equals 2.3% in 2021 EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2022-Jan-18
- Kazakh Leader Calls for Reducing Presence of State in Economy - Spokesman Sputnik - News of CIS | 2022-Jan-17
- Why Did Almost Nobody See Inflation Coming? by Jason Furman Project Syndicate - News Commentary | 2022-Jan-17
- Inflation in Belarus at 9.97% in 2021 BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-13
- World economy is facing Covid-19, inflation and policy uncertainty, Global Economic Prospects MercoPress International | 2022-Jan-13
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Belarus Sources in our platform include:
Belorusy i rynok
National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Euromonitor International Ltd.
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Belaruskali OAO (Беларуськалий ОАО) (Belarus) (Manufacturing) - (4,939,756)
- 2 Gazprom Transgas Belarus OAO (Газпром трансгаз Беларусь ОАО) (Belarus) (Utilities) - (4,582,349)
- 3 Mozyr Oil Refinery OAO (Мозырский НПЗ ОАО) (Belarus) (Manufacturing) - (4,362,578)
- 4 Naftan OAO (Нафтан ОАО) (Belarus) (Manufacturing) - (3,761,177)
- 5 BSW OAO (БМЗ ОАО) (Belarus) (Manufacturing) - (2,008,380)
- 6 Eurotorg OOO (Евроторг ООО) (Belarus) (Retail Trade) - (1,759,358)
- 7 Savushkin product OAO (Савушкин продукт ОАО) (Belarus) (Manufacturing) - (1,138,861)
- 8 Belaz OAO (Белаз ОАО) (Belarus) (Manufacturing) - (775,500)
- 9 Belarusbank OAO (АСБ Беларусбанк ОАО) (Belarus) (Finance and Insurance) - (751,034)
- 10 Belshina OAO (Белшина ОАО) (Belarus) (Manufacturing) - (735,146)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
Belarus Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-23Belarus Medical Devices Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-23Belarus Telecommunications Report 2020 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-23
Belarus Telecommunications Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-22Energy Report - Belarus, July 2021 Enerdata - Energy Market Report | 2021-Nov-05Traditional Grocery Retailers in Belarus Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Nov-05
Modern Grocery Retailers in Belarus Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Nov-05Mobile E-Commerce in Belarus Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Nov-05Mixed Retailers in Belarus Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Nov-05
Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Belarus Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Nov-05E-Commerce in Belarus Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Nov-05Direct Selling in Belarus Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Nov-05
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Brest Oblast companies sign contracts worth $18m at World Expo in Dubai BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27Belarus, Red Cross sign joint action plan BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27Belarusian manufacturer of agricultural machines Gomselmash outlines this year's plans BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27
Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange's first sale using Chinese yuans completed BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27Over 4.38m Belarusians fully vaccinated against COVID-19 BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27Belarus' COVID-19 latest: 1,897 new cases, 1,807 recoveries BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27
Minsk to host Smart Sustainable Cities forum on 15-17 February BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27Belarus seeks license to produce drugs for COVID-19 BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27Nearly all Belarusians paid taxes voluntarily in 2021 BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27
Стефанос Циципас и Даниил Медведев сыграют в полуфинале Australian Open BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-27Belarus, Uzbekistan sign agreement on cooperation on safe and peaceful uses of nuclear energy BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-26Lukashenko approves state investment program for 2022 BELTA - News Line | 2022-Jan-26
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
Belarus and Russia have reached an agreement that Belarus would target exports of 1mn tonnes of oil products via Russian ports in 2018, Prime reported citing Igor Lyashenko, CEO of Belarusian state company Belneftekhim. The accord comes after Russia ...Wed, 04/25/2018 - 12:29
During the official visit of Belarus' Minister of Foreign Affairs Vladimir Makei to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland on 27-28 March, Belarus and the UK have agreed to develop an intergovernmental dialogue to step up mutual tra...Wed, 04/25/2018 - 12:43
Belarus expects a 12% inflation for the next year, the country’s Finance Minister Vladimir Amarin said. Belarus works consistently to cut inflation and stabilise the exchange rate of the national currency, he added. The government of the ...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 15:24
Belarus and Iran have signed eight deal to boost their bilateral ties in a number of areas such as exports of medicines, car manufacturing, oil and gas, agriculture and regional co-operation, Thai News Service reported. Also, Minsk and Tehran in...Wed, 04/25/2018 - 12:35
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker