Pakistan is the world's 41st largest economy and ranks 23rd among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Pakistan economy grew by 5.7% in 2017. A subscription to EMIS provides access to a database of over 600 Pakistan companies as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 90 local and global sources.
- JS Securities Limited JS Research AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- Highlights from Pakistan's Sindhi-language TV, press 26 Oct 21 BBC Monitoring | 2021-Oct-26
- Unnecessary imports stagnating troubled economy, says Zahid Hussain AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- Business community worried over growing debt AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- The growth of LSM in Pakistan AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- Issues and challenges of tax collection AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- ANP protest against unprecedented pricehike in petroleum products AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- Amnesty schemes for criminals AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- Govt, establishment on same page, insists Sarwar AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- PM to launch food support program to help deserving people: Farrukh AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- Opposition Leader asks govt to tell Parliament about result of IMF talks AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
- Pricehike, a global phenomenon; Govt provides relief to common man: Bangash AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Pakistan Sources in our platform include:
BW Businessworld Media Pvt. Ltd.
The Pakistan Credit Rating Agency - PACRA
Associated Press of Pakistan
Exchange Data International
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Euromonitor International Ltd.
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Pakistan State Oil Company Limited (Pakistan) (Wholesale Trade) - (1,243,668,776)
- 2 Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (Pakistan) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (751,806,542)
- 3 Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (Karachi) (Pakistan) (Utilities) - (310,988,713)
- 4 Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (Pakistan) (Manufacturing) - (305,405,166)
- 5 K-Electric Limited (Karachi) (Pakistan) (Utilities) - (294,752,699)
- 6 Zims Security Private Limited (Pakistan) (Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services) - (180,573,250)
- 7 Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited (Pakistan) (Finance and Insurance) - (259,302,230)
- 8 Engro Corporation Limited (Pakistan) (Utilities) - (259,114,901)
- 9 Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (Pakistan) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (246,853,196)
- 10 Lucky Cement Limited (Pakistan) (Manufacturing) - (212,054,241)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 380,000+ research reports every year.
Pakistan Seed Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026) Mordor Country Industry Reports | 2021-Oct-05Pakistan - Food & Grocery Retail, July 2021 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2021-Aug-17Pakistan - Power Generation, July 2021 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2021-Aug-17
Southeast Asia Facilities Management Emerging Business Models and Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2021-Jul-20Asia-Pacific Network Security Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2021-Aug-25Southeast Asian District Cooling Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2021-Jul-15
Pakistan Telecommunications Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-23Pakistan Medical Devices Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-23Pakistan Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-22
Pakistan Freight Transport & Shipping Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-22Pakistan Autos Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2021-Jul-23Asia-pacific Mobile Services Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2021-Aug-25
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 54,000+ news stories every day.
President for scaling up lady health workers resource to widen healthcare coverage APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26Indian failed to win Kashmir by use of atrocities, says AJK PM. APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26Qatari envoy calls on Aviation minister APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
Youth Parliament in collaboration of MoFA to present a documentary song on Kashmir Black Day APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26Pakistani traders attend Textile Merchandising Conference, Keqiao, Shaoxing China APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26Situation alarming with new breast cancer patient every 13 minutes in Pakistan: Begum Alvi APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
Rising investments in Pakistan's technology sector reflect influx of skilled entrepreneurs: Shibli Faraz APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26Gov't making all-out-efforts to mitigate, impact of increased prices on common people: CM-Buzdar APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26Kashmiris continue to suffer under Indias brutal, belligerent occupation: JKNF APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
Pakistan sets to mark October 27 as Black Day; highlights miseries of IIOJK people APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26All avenues of peace in South Asia pass through Kashmir; Senior APHC leader APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26Indias war crimes, HR abuses in IIOJK: Time for intl community to intervene APP - Daily News | 2021-Oct-26
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
Pakistani politician and former cricket captain Imran Khan has emerged as a front-runner for the post of Pakistan’s Prime Minister and is widely seen as the choice of the powerful Pakistan Army and ISI among the major contenders for the post of PM in...Mon, 07/30/2018 - 03:21
Works on a railway link between China and Pakistan will start this year, AsiaNet-Pakistan reported referring to unnamed official sources. The upgrade of the Main Line-1 as part of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor’s (CPEC) project of Pakistan Rail...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:13
Pakistan’s Government expects to privatise a minority stake in indebted national air carrier Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) by August next year, CAPA – News reported on Monday. In an update to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the c...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 16:29
Pakistan attracted USD 2.41bn in FDI in the last fiscal year running from Ju1, 2016 to Jun 30, 2017, DPA reported referring to data by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). FDI rose by 4.6% on the year and their volume was the highest in the past eight...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:16
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker