Slovakia is the world's 63rd largest economy and ranks 41st among emerging markets in terms of size of GDP. The Slovak economy grew by 2% in 2017. A subscription to EMIS provides access to a database of over 10,000 Slovakian companies as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from local and global sources.
- State Secretary Oravec Says FinMIn Hinders Submission of `Kilecko 2' SITA - Economy & Business | 2022-Jan-26
- Basic Macroeconomic Data -- Slovak Republic SITA - Economy & Business | 2022-Jan-26
- ECLAC needs to set aside four rogue countries to measure inflation for year 2021 MercoPress International | 2022-Jan-26
- IMF lowers 2022 global growth forecast to 4.4 pct. EFE - International News | 2022-Jan-26
- Remisova: Coalition Council to Discuss Solutions to Energy Price Hikes TASR - Export Service | 2022-Jan-24
- Basic Macroeconomic Data -- Slovak Republic SITA - Economy & Business | 2022-Jan-24
- SUMMARY - Friday, January 21, 2022 - 5 p.m. TASR - Export Service | 2022-Jan-21
- SNP Museum, Which Is Now under Defence Ministry, Enjoys Higher Budget TASR - Export Service | 2022-Jan-21
- The Case for Strategic Price Policies by James K. Galbraith Project Syndicate - News Commentary | 2022-Jan-21
- Basic Macroeconomic Data -- Slovak Republic SITA - Economy & Business | 2022-Jan-21
- Slovakia HICP inflation accelerates in December BBJ - Regional Today | 2022-Jan-24
- Harmonized Inflation Was 2.8% in 2021 SITA - Economy & Business | 2022-Jan-20
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Slovakia Sources in our platform include:
The Slovak Spectator Newspaper (The Rock s.r.o.)
SITA a.s. Slovak News Agency
N Press, s.r.o.
Petit Press, a.s.
STORIN, spol. s r. o. (Slovakia Online)
TASR - News Agency of Slovak Republic
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Volkswagen Slovakia, a.s. (Slovakia) (Manufacturing) - (9,785,290)
- 2 Kia Slovakia s. r. o. (Slovakia) (Manufacturing) - (4,575,453)
- 3 PCA Slovakia, s.r.o. (Slovakia) (Manufacturing) - (3,457,724)
- 4 Slovenske Elektrarne, a.s. (Slovakia) (Utilities) - (2,798,262)
- 5 Slovnaft, a.s. (Slovakia) (Manufacturing) - (2,723,946)
- 6 U. S. Steel Kosice, s.r.o. (Slovakia) (Manufacturing) - (1,889,071)
- 7 Tesco Stores SR, a.s. (Slovakia) (Retail Trade) - (1,442,163)
- 8 Lidl Slovenska Republika, v.o.s. (Slovakia) (Retail Trade) - (1,368,521)
- 9 Samsung Electronics Slovakia s.r.o. (Slovakia) (Manufacturing) - (1,305,042)
- 10 Mobis Slovakia s.r.o. (Slovakia) (Manufacturing) - (1,227,521)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
Trends and Growth Opportunities in the Feature On-demand (FoD) Business Models for Connected Services F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Jan-25Evolution of Omnichannel Customer Engagement F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Jan-25Rice, Pasta and Noodles in Slovakia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-Jan-19
Processed Meat, Seafood and Alternatives To Meat in Slovakia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-Jan-19Processed Fruit and Vegetables in Slovakia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-Jan-19Breakfast Cereals in Slovakia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-Jan-19
Baked Goods in Slovakia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-Jan-19Trends and Growth Opportunities in Module-less (Cell to Pack) Battery Structure F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Jan-25Insights for CISOs: Security Maturity in Latin America and the Caribbean F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Jan-25
Sweet Spreads in Slovakia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-Jan-19Soup in Slovakia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-Jan-19Sauces, Dressings and Condiments in Slovakia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2022-Jan-19
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
STRAIVE'S INTELLIGENT DOCUMENT PROCESSING (IDP) CAPABILITIES FEATURED IN ISG'S PROVIDER LENS(TM) INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION -- SOLUTIONS & SERVICES US REPORT 2021 PR Newswire - English | 2022-Jan-27N Korea possibly substituting army winter training with missile tests - analyst BBC Monitoring | 2022-Jan-27Platts EMEA Turkish Ferrous Scrap Daily Rationale SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Jan-27
Platts EMEA Turkish Rebar Daily Rationale SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Jan-27Asian HRC rises, mills adjust offers higher amid rising costs SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Jan-27Platts Asia HRC Assessment Rationale SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Jan-27
Steel market heards selection SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Jan-27South Korea's POSCO steel group joins ResponsibleSteel SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Jan-27Spot Black Sea billet extends gains on stronger demand and higher offers SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Jan-27
Platts FOB Black Sea Steel Billet Rationale SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Jan-27Slovakia: Slovakia certifies flying car as airworthy Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Jan-26Slovak former military intelligence chief may have been killed CTK - Slovak Daily News in English | 2022-Jan-26
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis store
EMIS Insights - Emerging Europe Automotive Sector Report 2021-2022 68 pages | 2021-Nov-05
EMIS Insights - Emerging Europe Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2019/2023 74 pages | 2021-Nov-15
EMIS Insights - Emerging Europe Oil and Gas Sector Report 2019/2020 45 pages | 2021-Nov-14
EMIS Insights - Emerging Europe Automotive Sector Report 2019/2020 72 pages | 2021-Nov-13
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
UAE-based securities solutions provider RKN Global will invest EUR 89 million in a plant to manufacture IDs, e-cards and screening technologies in Slovakia, according to media reports. The new plant will start production in 2017 and will employ ...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 15:36
Generali has signed an agreement to take over the life, non-life and composite insurance portfolios of three entities of ERGO International AG in Hungary and Slovakia. The terms of the deal will not be disclosed, but the gross written premium of the ...Mon, 04/29/2019 - 14:46
BMI has downgraded its growth forecast for gross life insurance premiums from an annual average of 6% to 5% in 2016-2020, due to slower growth in household income. However, BMI’s view is that life premiums are due to grow as a consequence of ri...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 16:08
Car manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover confirmed on Friday it will build a $1bn plant in Slovakia, Reuters reported. The construction of the plant will start next year in Nitra, western Slovakia. The plant, which will be one of the largest e...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 15:22
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker