Among EMIS’ clients are the world’s leading universities and business schools. They use our content to:
• Provide a research tool to students seeking relevant information on over 125 markets
• Stay informed of recent developments through our extensive news analysis
• Conduct research on specific business sectors in each market
• Perform research on companies for case studies
• Gain access to the widest possible range of global and local information sources
See the emerging markets through the widest possible lens, with information from the most trusted and renowned sources in more than 125 emerging markets.
Explore the most relevant information available in just a few clicks – to easily collect, analyse and submit comprehensive projects.
Your reports will be informed, conclusive and evaluated from every angle, with access to premium, trusted sources for firsthand research and news.
A trusted source of intelligence on emerging markets for academic institutions around the world.
Company information, industry analysis and data, macroeconomic data, news and M&A activity.
125 emerging countries
Advanced search engine, Multi-language search & translations, Advanced company Screening, Customized alerts, Company report builder, Credit analytics and more.
License based annual subscription, Global, regional country access available.
Pricing on request and dependent on number of users and geographical coverage.schedule a demo to find out more