The Consumer Electronics industry comprises the manufacturing of electronic devices intended for everyday use by end consumers. They are most commonly used for entertainment (TV sets, video players, video games, audio equipment, etc.), communications (telephones, mobile phones, etc.) and home-office activities (desktop computers, laptops, storage devices, printers, small electrical appliances, batteries, etc.).
- LG Display raises 20b yuan in loans to finance Guangzhou plant The Korea Herald | 2021-Nov-18
- Samsung Bioepis' Humira biosimilar gains ground in Europe Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-17
- Malaysia's E&E industry well positioned Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-16
- Electronics sector helps industrial output growth in October BBJ - Online | 2021-Nov-16
- Wellux lights the way to Thailand 4 The Nation | 2021-Nov-18
- Samsung Unveils World's Largest Onyx Cinema LED Screen at Beijing Capital Cinema Korea IT Times Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- Samsung sells 110,000 units of convertible laptops at home Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
- Korea to be world's top 5G smartphone-using nation till 2020 The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-18
- Slovakia: Italian supplier could provide helicopters for police, fire-fighters M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- LG Display promotes OLED tech in Japan Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-15
- LSIS undertakes EGT business from Parker Hannifin Korea IT Times Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- ComputerHardware : 'Always-connected' PCs likely in India post Q2, 2019: Qualcomm The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-16
- LG Electronics introduces home beer brewing kit Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
- Paraguay: CBRE Group plans investments in data centre in Ciudad del Este M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- Samsung expands number of artworks displayed on The Frame TVs to 1,000 Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
- Mobile carriers overhaul organization for 5G services The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- TESLA to open servicing centre in CR CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- Brazil: Abinee forecasts growth in electronics sector in 2018 and 2019 M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- Telecom : Qualcomm upbeat on 5G deployments in India, calls for early airwaves auction The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-18
- LG installs digital signage in Delhi's largest shopping mall Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-17
- Samsung's chipmaker CEO promoted to vice chairman The Korea Herald | 2021-Nov-18
- Qualcomm bets on 5G supremacy with its latest mobile chip China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- S. Korea to be world's top 5G smartphone-using nation till 2020 Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Consumer Electronics that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Euromonitor International Ltd.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Consumer ElectronicsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Consumer Electronics companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Hon Hai Precision Ind. Co., Ltd. (鸿海精密工业股份有限公司) (台湾) (Manufacturing) - (5,994,173,882)
- 2 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. (韓国) (Manufacturing) - (199,744,705,000)
- 3 Lenovo Group Limited (联想集团有限公司) (香港) (Manufacturing) - (557,533,355)
- 4 Foxconn Industrial Internet Co., Ltd (富士康工业互联网股份有限公司) (中国) (Manufacturing) - (440,054,859)
- 5 Huawei Terminal Co., Ltd (华为终端有限公司) (中国) (Manufacturing) - (440,627,478)
- 6 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., (台湾积体电路制造股份有限公司) (台湾) (Manufacturing) - (1,587,415,037)
- 7 XIAOMI Corporation (小米集团) (香港) (Manufacturing) - (395,559,214)
- 8 Pegatron Corporation (和硕联合科技股份有限公司) (台湾) (Manufacturing) - (1,263,720,182)
- 9 Hongfujin Precision Electronics (Zhengzhou) Co., Ltd (鸿富锦精密电子(郑州)有限公司) (中国) (Manufacturing) - (306,342,813)
- 10 Compal Electronics, Inc. (仁宝电脑工业股份有限公司) (台湾) (Manufacturing) - (1,235,682,015)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Europe IP Video Intercom Device and Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 130 pages | 2022-Jul-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsIndia Electronic Security Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022-2027) 112 pages | 2022-Jul-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Malaysia Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2022-2023 69 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - Brazil Software and IT Sector Report 2022-2023 68 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - War in Ukraine - A Seismic Shift in Warfare and Attitudes Towards Defense 20 pages | 2022-Jun-16 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsSmartphone Market in India 2022 Update 13 pages | 2022-Jun-02 | Netscribes Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - China Mobile Communications Equipment Sector Report 2022 1st Quarter 56 pages | 2022-May-09 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsAsia Pacific Explosion Proof Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecast (2021-2026) 177 pages | 2022-Apr-29 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsEMIS Insights India Consumer Electronics Report 2022-2023 75 pages | 2022-Apr-10 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Wearable Devices Market in India 2022 Part-II 30 pages | 2022-Apr-07 | Netscribes Industry ReportsWearable Devices Market in India 2022 Part-I 36 pages | 2022-Apr-07 | Netscribes Industry ReportsUnited States - PCs, March 2022 66 pages | 2022-Apr-30 | MarketLine Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Mobile phones with largest market share in Azerbaijan 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Business NewsBusiness - Dot Warns E-Commerce Firms On Illegal Sale Of Wireless Jammers, Network Boosters 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | PTI NewsBusiness - Tata Power To Invest Rs 3,000 Crore To Set Up Solar Cell, Module Manufacturing Unit In Tn 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | PTI News
Sitronics Group signed agreements with Innopolis University and ... 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | AK&M News OnlineCEO: Kaspersky to release OS for computers, smartphones 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Prime - Business News in EnglishCrowdfunded Turkish-made drone delivered to Lithuania 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | BBC Monitoring
Russia Replaces Disappearing Western Gadgets With Chinese Brands 2 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | The Moscow TimesRussia Replaces Disappearing Western Gadgets With Chinese Brands - Reports 2 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | The Moscow TimesUkraine's defense industry has incredible potential - arms manufacturer CEO 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | UkrInform - economic, business, finance
Ukraine's defense industry has incredible potential - arms manufacturer CEO 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | UkrInform - News from UkraineAvito users raise smartphone sales 15% in April-June 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Prime - Business News in EnglishPositive Technologies creates traffic studying system for clinics 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Prime - Business News in English
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets