Information on this company is supplied by EMIS which is part of Euromoney Institutional Investor plc, one of Europe's largest publishers and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
USD 9.95
Information on this company is supplied by EMIS which is part of Euromoney Institutional Investor plc, one of Europe's largest publishers and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.

Contact Information

Headquarters
Urquiza 708
Perico; Jujuy; Map
Postal Code: Y4610ZAA
Tel: +54-388-491-
Fax: +54-388-491-
Email: @ctjujuy.com.ar
Website: http://www.ctjujuy.com.ar

Full name: Cooperativa de Tabacaleros de Jujuy Ltda.

Status: Non-Listed
Legal Form: Other non-liability limited
Operational Status: Operational
EMISid: 2033252
CUIT: 30518293687

Main Activities

Main Activities: Crop Production | Beverage and Tobacco Product Manufacturing

Main Products

Tobacco

Company Description

The company was founded in 1969 in order to operate in the tobacco industry by buying, processing and commercializing the tobacco sort Tabaco Flue Cured Virginia. It is located in the city of Perico, Jujuy province, Argentina. Currently 19,600 hectares are planted with tobacco. The company processes between 42,000 and 49,000 tons of production. The cooperative is made up of 2275 associates. It buys around 65% of the total production in the province. 95% of this volume is destined for export and the rest 5%…

More

Key Executives

President

Competitors - Argentina

N | USD | EUR

EMIS DealWatch Deals

DealMonitor Deal Intents

for 9.95 USD
Payment methods include:
USD 9.95
Payment methods include:
The full PDF report for this company will be available to download immediately after purchase. The report will contain:
Company Tear Sheet
Contact Information
NAICS Industry Classification
Business description
Basic Information
Share Price information
Key Executives
Ownership Details
Subsidiaries and Affiliates
Key Financial Highlights
Financial Performance Charts
Latest M&A and ECM Deals
Top Competitors
Financial Statements
Annual Statements
Ratios
EMIS Credit Analytics
EMIS Benchmark Score

- or -

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service that combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 120 emerging markets on a unique information platform.

If you need broad and deep coverage of one or many countries, you may be interested in subscribing. Request a demonstration of our full service and one of our account managers will be in touch.

Register Your Interest