REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Amylum Bulgaria EAD (Bulgaria)

Main Activities: Wet Corn Milling
Full name: Amylum Bulgaria EAD Profile Updated: March 15, 2022
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2020 Available in: English Download a sample report

Bulgarian company Amylum Bulgaria is engaged in the processing of corn, production of corn starch and corn syrup. The production facilities of the firm are located in the town of Razgrad. It exports part of its production to Turkey, Romania, Serbia and Greece. Among the major clients of Amylum are Coca Cola Bulgaria, Quadrant Romania, Coca Cola Serbia and Coca Cola Greece.
Amylum Bulgaria is the legal successor of Bulgaria's biggest starch producer, Maize Products Co. In May 1993, Bulgaria's Privatisation Agency sold an 81% stake in Maize Products Co. to Belgium's Amylum NV for USD 20 million. The remaining 19% were bought by United Bulgarian Bank (UBB). By 1997, the Belgian starch and sweetener manufacturer acquired 97% in Amylum Bulgaria.

Headquarters
North Industrial Zone
Razgrad; Razgrad; Postal Code: 7200

Contact Details: Purchase the Amylum Bulgaria EAD report to view the information.

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Amylum Bulgaria EAD report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Amylum Bulgaria EAD report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Amylum Bulgaria EAD report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Amylum Bulgaria EAD report to view the information.
Ratings:
Purchase the Amylum Bulgaria EAD report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
May 21, 1993
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
100%
Subsidiaries
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Amylum Bulgaria EAD report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency BGN. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-7.54%
Total operating revenue
-7.13%
Operating profit (EBIT)
4.95%
EBITDA
4.77%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
4.05%
Total assets
16.03%
Total equity
9.04%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
0.76%
Net Profit Margin
0.64%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-0.39%
Quick Ratio
-0.44%
Cash Ratio
-0%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?