Total
USD $0.00
 
Bulgaria

Company Overview of CEZ Electro Bulgaria AD (ЧЕЗ Електро България АД)

An EMIS Company Report EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Company Description

CEZ Electro Bulgaria, which was set up in 2006, is the legal successor of the electricity supply activity of Electricity Distribution Stolichno AD, Electricity Distribution Sofia Oblast AD and Electricity Distribution Pleven AD. At the time of the establishment Czech utility CEZ held 67% stake in the company and the state owned the remaining 33%. CEZ Electro Bulgaria distributes electricity to the capital city of Sofia, Sofia region and the northern town of Pleven.
In October 2012 the Bulgarian privatisation agency offered for sale its 33% skates in electricity distribution companies CEZ Electro Bulgaria and CEZ Distribution Bulgaria.

Need a report on this company? USD 29.95 Industry: Electric Power Distribution Available in: English & Bulgarian Format: PDF Download Most recent financial data: 2017 Buy full report

Report contents

On purchasing the report for this company you will have access to a PDF containg the most recent data for CEZ Electro Bulgaria AD from the EMIS database.

To give you a clear idea of the information provided, you can download a sample report for a different company below.

Download a sample report
NAICS Industry Classification
Main Activities: Electric Power Distribution
Contact Information

Headquarters
159 Tsarigradsko shose Blvd., Benchmark Business Centre
Sofia; Sofia - city; Postal Code: 1000

Tel: +359-2-895-, +359-0700-10-
Fax: +359-2-895-

Email:
@cezelectro.bg

Website:
http://www.cez.bg

Basic Information
Total Employees:
231 (2017)
Outstanding Shares:
Provided in the purchased report
Registered Capital:
Provided in the purchased report
Financial Auditors:
Provided in the purchased report
Incorporation Date:
August 29, 2006
Key Executives
Provided in the purchased report
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Provided in the purchased report
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Provided in the purchased report
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Provided in the purchased report
Member of the Supervisory Board
Provided in the purchased report
Member of the Supervisory Board
More
Ownership Details
CEZ A.S. (Czech Republic)
67%
Central Cooperative Bank AD
9.92%
UPF Saglasie
4.98%
DPF Saglasie
3.3%
PPF Saglasie
2.58%
M&A deals (Not included in report)

Report contents

On purchasing the report for this company you will have access to a PDF containg the most recent data for CEZ Electro Bulgaria AD from the EMIS database.

To give you a clear idea of the information provided, you can download a sample report for a different company below.

Download a sample report
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages* for latest two years in USD terms. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-57.29%
Total operating revenue
-57.29%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-85.16%
EBITDA
-80.45%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-85.55%
Total assets
4.71%
Total equity
6.38%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
-3.71%
Net Profit Margin
-3.38%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-24.62%
Debt to Equity Ratio
Quick Ratio
0.28%
Cash Ratio
8.46%
* Growth figures are affected by the currency rate changes.
Company News (Not included in report)
Enterprise ACCESS

If you need regular and ongoing access to company information, you should consider a subscription to the full EMIS service.

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service where that combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 125 emerging markets on a unique information platform.

Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service