Chile

Compania Minera Carmen de Andacollo

An EMIS Company Report EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company USD 29.95 Industry: Copper, Nickel, Lead, and Zinc Mining Available in: English & Spanish Format: PDF Download Most recent financial data: 2016 Buy full report

What’s included?

This report extracts all available information about this company from EMIS' database of company information. The Table of Contents on the right indicates the categories of information that will be included in your report upon purchase.

Download a sample report

Company Tear Sheet (locked content will be provided in the purchased report)

Contact Information

Headquarters
Camino a Chepiquilla S/N Casilla 3
Andacollo; Coquimbo; Map

Tel: +56-51-233-
Fax: +56-51-233-

Company Description
Carmen de Andacollo is an open-pit copper mining operation located in central Chile, adjacent to the town of Andacollo, approximately 55 kilometers southeast of La Serena and 350 kilometers north of Santiago. The mine is located near the southern limit of the Atacama Desert, 1,000 meters above sea level. Teck has a 90% stake in the company and is associated with the National Mining Company (ENAMI), owned by the State of Chile, which owns the remaining 10%. Carmen de Andacollo produces copper in concentrate of the hypogenic portion of the deposit. The production of cathodes of the superenhanced portion of the reservoir is close to completion.
NAICS Industry Classification
Basic Information
Key Executives
Ownership Details
Key Financial Highlights
Financial Performance Charts
Top Competitors

Financial Statements

Annual Statements
Ratios

EMIS Credit Analytics

EMIS Benchmark Score

What this report allows you to do

EMIS company reports provide the data you need to make accurate assessments about businesses you are interested in.

Identify sales opportunities

  • Does the company match your target demographic?
  • Who are the key executives?

Conduct risk assessment

  • Is the company creditworthy?
  • Is it financially stable?

Carry out strategic research

  • Is the company a potential business partner/investment opportunity?
  • What is its financial performance?

You’re in good company

EMIS company reports are used extensively by the world’s biggest companies, financial institutions, professional service companies and universities to assess businesses in emerging markets.

800,000+

company profiles

We have information on both public and private companies across 125 countries.

2,000+

clients

EMIS is the go-to information source on emerging market companies for the world’s most prestigious businesses.

Enterprise ACCESS

If you need regular and ongoing access to company information, you should consider a subscription to the full EMIS service.

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service where that combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 125 emerging markets on a unique information platform.

REQUEST A DEMO
Contact us to learn more about our business solutions.
FOLLOW US
Sign up to our newsletter

Make sure you’re not the last to know by getting the latest insights on emerging markets straight to your inbox.