REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. (Czech Republic)

Main Activities: Commercial Banking
Full name: Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. Profile Updated: November 21, 2021
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2020 Available in: English Download a sample report

Raiffeisen stavebni sporitelna has provided its services in the Czech market since September 1993. It started out its operation under the name AR stavebni sporitelna. The change of this company took place in 1998 as a result of a significant change in the structure of shareholders. The then Raiffeisen Bausparkasse GmbH increased its ownership of shares to 75% and the remaining 25% of shares were taken over by Raiffeisenbank a.s. Raiffeisen stavebni sporitelna has this way fully integrated into the financial group Raiffeisen.

Headquarters
Konevova 2747/99
Prague; The City of Prague;

Contact Details: Purchase the Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. report to view the information.

Website: http://www.rsts.cz

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. report to view the information.
Ratings:
Purchase the Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
September 04, 1993
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Vice-chair of the Supervisory Board
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
100%
Subsidiaries
Konevova s.r.o.
100%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Raiffeisen Stavebni Sporitelna a.s. report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency CZK. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net interest income
-17.26%
Net fee and commission income
-1.69%
Operating profit (EBIT)
53.75%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
58.03%
Total assets
5.98%
Total equity
5.73%
Total Assets Trend
2.35%
Net Interest Income Trend
-12.64%
Cost to Income Ratio
9.26%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?