REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Golden Web Company Ltd (Ghana)

Main Activities: Oilseed (except Soybean) Farming | Starch and Vegetable Fats and Oils Manufacturing
Full name: Golden Web Company Ltd Profile Updated: April 07, 2019
Buy our report for this company USD 19.99 Most recent financial data: 2016 Available in: English Download a sample report

Golden Web Ltd. is a Ghana-based vegetable oil processing company. Golden Web Ltd. was established to undertake the export of wildlife, farming and processing of vegetable oils. The Company is focused on palm kernel soya bean oil and cakes. About 80% of the palm-kernel cakes produced are exported leaving 20% for the local market. The Company has acquired a 45,000-litre capacity oil tank, additional oil filter, conveyors and elevators among others. Sunflower, cottonseeds, peanuts and any other oil-bearing seed would be added to the variety of vegetable oil products the Company produces. The Company has an oilseed-processing factory in Kumasi.

Legal Address
Ex-Gihoc Industrial Estate. Chirapatre,P.O.Box Ah 8520 Ahensan. Kumasi
Kumasi, Ashanti;

Contact Details: Purchase the Golden Web Company Ltd report to view the information.

Basic Information
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Golden Web Company Ltd report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Golden Web Company Ltd report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
1982
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Chairman
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director / Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director / Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director / Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director / Member of the Management Board
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
50.7%
Purchase this report to view the information.
20.78%
Purchase this report to view the information.
7.27%
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
No results were found for this company.

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?