The company has been established in 1948 as the single general construction trust executing the whole complex of building and assembly jobs related to restoration, reparation and construction of housing and objects of social and cultural destination. In 1979 the trust was re-established as “Monolitstroy” and became the basic company in the relevant segment of building construction within the Ministry of Construction of USSR. In 1991 “Monolitstroy” passed to lease form and in 1993 became a joint stock company.
Riscani, Str. Vieru Grigore, 22/1
Chisinau; Chisinau Municipality; Postal Code: MD-2023
Contact Details: Purchase the Monolit SA report to view the information.
EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.Request a demo of the EMIS service
To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service