Information on this company is supplied by EMIS which is part of Euromoney Institutional Investor plc, one of Europe's largest publishers and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
Full name: Crisa Libbey Mexico S.R.L. de C.V.
Previous name(s): Vitrocrisa Comercial, S. de R.L. ()
Vitrocrisa Comercial S de R.L ()
Legal Form: Limited Liability Company
Operational Status: Operational
Glasses, pitchers, vases, glassware industry
Crisa Libbey Mexico was founded in 1936 as part of Vidriera Monterrey , today named Vitro . It is a manufacturer of glass and glassware for home, hotels and restaurants operated by Libbey Group who acquired 49% capital in 1998 and the remaining 51% in 2006. it has three plants located in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, known as Plant C (founded in 1938), Plant M (formerly Cristales Mexicanos) and Plant I, which besides of beingproducts and packaging store,is the main distribution center of the company. It also hasMore
|Company Tear Sheet|
|NAICS Industry Classification||✓||✕|
|Share Price information||✓||✕|
|Subsidiaries and Affiliates||✓||✕|
|Key Financial Highlights||✓||✕|
|Financial Performance Charts||✓||✕|
|Latest M&A and ECM Deals||✓||✕|
|EMIS Credit Analytics|
|EMIS Benchmark Score||✓||✕|
- or -
EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service that combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 120 emerging markets on a unique information platform.
If you need broad and deep coverage of one or many countries, you may be interested in subscribing. Request a demonstration of our full service and one of our account managers will be in touch.