REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Kovdorskii Gorno-Obogatitelnyi Kombinat OAO (Russia)

Main Activities: All Other Metal Ore Mining
Secondary Activities: Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying
Full name: Kovdorskii Gorno-Obogatitelnyi Kombinat OAO Profile Updated: June 27, 2019
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2017 Available in: English & Russian Download a sample report

Kovdor Mining Plant is the second largest producer of apatite concentrate in Russia and the world's only producer of baddeleyite concentrate. At launch in 1962, only iron ore concentrate was produced. In 1975, as part of the plant began operating apatite and baddeleyite concentrator (ABOF), which is by madeby recycling waste iron ore, began to produce apatite concentrate. In 1976, at ABOF mastered the production of baddeleyite. Thus, the plant became the first in the industry to implement the integrated processing of extracted minerals. By the end of 1980 was completed commissioning of installed capacity Kovdor. During this period the plant has reached its maximum in the history of the production volumes. During the economic crisis of the 1990s, Kovdor reduced the level of production of all kinds of products, mostly iron ore concentrate. Since 2001 Kovdor Plant became part of the Mineral and Chemical Company EuroChem. Today phosphorus reserves of raw materials account for more than 500 million tons, and estimated reserves exceed 2 billion tons. The plant's products comply with international standards. Phosphate rock is almost entirely directed to the company EuroChem producing phosphate fertilizers. Traditional consumers of iron ore, 80% of which is consumed in Russia are Severstal, West Siberian Metallurgical Combine. The remaining 20% ​​is exported to the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland. 95% of baddeleyite concentrate is exported to Japan, USA, European countries.

Headquarters
Ulitsa Suhacheva, Dom 5
Kovdor; Murmansk Oblast; Postal Code: 184141

Contact Details: Purchase the Kovdorskii Gorno-Obogatitelnyi Kombinat OAO report to view the information.

Website: http://eurochemgroup.com

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Kovdorskii Gorno-Obogatitelnyi Kombinat OAO report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Kovdorskii Gorno-Obogatitelnyi Kombinat OAO report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Kovdorskii Gorno-Obogatitelnyi Kombinat OAO report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Kovdorskii Gorno-Obogatitelnyi Kombinat OAO report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
July 15, 1996
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Management Company
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
100%
Subsidiaries
Agrokompleks Kovdorskii
100%
Fkm
100%
Rudnik
50%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Kovdorskii Gorno-Obogatitelnyi Kombinat OAO report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency RUB. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-8.89%
Total operating revenue
-8.89%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-17.29%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-24.72%
Total assets
-1.73%
Total equity
-26.12%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
-3.93%
Net Profit Margin
-6.48%
Return on Equity (ROE)
2.34%
Debt to Equity Ratio
72.27%
Quick Ratio
0.95%
Cash Ratio
-0.02%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?