REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Sluzhba Dostavki ZAO (OKPO:49492003) (Russia)

Main Activities: Postal Service
Full name: Sluzhba Dostavki ZAO Profile Updated: January 01, 2020
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2018 Available in: English & Russian Download a sample report

Sluzhba Dostavki ZAO (OKPO:49492003) is an enterprise located in Russia, with the main office in Groznyi. The company operates in the Postal Service industry. It was first established on January 15, 2002. The company’s latest financial report indicates a net sales revenue drop of 0.13% in 2018. A negative growth of 0.37% was recorded in its total assets. The net profit margin of Sluzhba Dostavki ZAO (OKPO:49492003) decreased by 0.5% in 2018.

Headquarters
Ulitsa Tuchina, 18
Groznyi; Chechen Republic; Postal Code: 364021

Contact Details: Purchase the Sluzhba Dostavki ZAO (OKPO:49492003) report to view the information.

Basic Information
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Sluzhba Dostavki ZAO (OKPO:49492003) report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
January 15, 2002
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
General Director
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
100%
Subsidiaries
FL Sluzhba Dostavki Orga ZAO
100%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Sluzhba Dostavki ZAO (OKPO:49492003) report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency RUB. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-0.13%
Total operating revenue
-0.13%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-7.22%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-19.96%
Total assets
-0.37%
Total equity
10.81%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
-0.88%
Net Profit Margin
-0.5%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-3.75%
Quick Ratio
0.09%
Cash Ratio
-0.07%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?