REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi (Turkey)

Main Activities: Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
Full name: Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi Profile Updated: September 05, 2019
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2017 Available in: English & Turkish Download a sample report

Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi is a company in Turkey, with a head office in Istanbul. It operates in the Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors industry. Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi was incorporated on March 20, 1998. It currently has a total number of 320 (2019) employees. In 2017, the company reported a net sales revenue increase of 3.67%. During that time, Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi’s total assets grew by 2.27%. The net profit margin of Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi decreased by 5.94% in 2017.

Headquarters
No:38/2 Serifali Mahallesi Hendem Caddesi Umraniye
Istanbul; Marmara; Postal Code: 34760

Contact Details: Purchase the Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi report to view the information.

Website: http://www.kesir.com.tr

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
March 20, 1998
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Company Manager
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Kesir Muhendislik Elektrik Makina Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency TRY. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
3.67%
Total operating revenue
3.67%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-50.18%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-41.86%
Total assets
2.27%
Total equity
-1.04%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
-7.51%
Net Profit Margin
-5.94%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-11.91%
Debt to Equity Ratio
-0.57%
Quick Ratio
-0%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?