The company specializes in construction, investment, and real estate trading
Head office: No. 92 Truc Khe Street, Lang Ha Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City
Main industry of activity:
- Real estate business
- Interior and exterior decoration of civil and industrial works
- Consulting brokerage, real estate auction, land use right auction
- Other specialized construction activities, installation of electricity and water for construction works
- Brokerage agency, commodity auction and other activities
- Formerly Vinaenco Construction Joint Stock Company, established on October 21, 2008 with the first charter capital of 20 billion VND.
Head office: Room F1512A, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City
- On 2015-22-04 Charter capital increased to 100 billion VND.
- On November 16, 2017 Charter capital increased to VND 220 billion.
- On July 18, 2019, implementing the strategy of the parent company Bach Viet Group, the company officially transformed into the real estate field, the company changed its name to BV Land Joint Stock Company according to the Business Registration Certificate. The 12th change of business was issued by the Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment on July 18, 2019.
- June 11, 2021 first trading day on UPCoM at 10,400 VND/share, stock code is BVL
2021: Moved to Head office: No. 92 Truc Khe Street, Lang Ha Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City
No 92 Truc Khe, Lang Ha Ward, Dong Da District
Ha Noi (municipality); Red River Delta; Postal Code: 10
Contact Details: Purchase the Cong Ty Co Phan Bv Land report to view the information.
EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.Request a demo of the EMIS service
To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service