REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Grand Casino D.O.O. (Serbia)

Main Activities: Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries
Full name: Grand Casino D.O.O. Beograd Profile Updated: September 27, 2019
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2018 Available in: English Download a sample report

Grand Casino D.O.O. Beograd is majority owned by Club Hotel Loutraki, a subsidiary of the Israel-based Queenco Leisure International (QLI), founded in 1995.
Club Hotel Loutraki acquired 51% stake in Grand Casino Beograd in 2009 for the sum of EUR 42 million. This acquisition increased its stake in the casino from 39% to 90%.
Grand Casino Beograd was opened for first time on 30th of June 2007. It covers the area of 9,000 sq. m and employs about 500 people. The casino has 30 tables for American Roulette, Blackjack, Casino Stud Poker, Three card poker and Taxas Hold'em poker, and 243 slot machines.
The investment is estimated at EUR 85 million.
The Grand Casino Beograd has several restaurants and bars.

Headquarters
Bulevar Nikole Tesle 3
Belgrade; Belgrade; Postal Code: 11000

Contact Details: Purchase the Grand Casino D.O.O. report to view the information.

Website: http://www.casino-beograd.com

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Grand Casino D.O.O. report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Grand Casino D.O.O. report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Grand Casino D.O.O. report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
October 24, 2005
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
10%
Purchase this report to view the information.
10%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Grand Casino D.O.O. report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency RSD. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-18.68%
Total operating revenue
-17.51%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-71.1%
EBITDA
-35.7%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
N/A
Total assets
-6%
Total equity
-2.24%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
-9.56%
Net Profit Margin
N/A
Return on Equity (ROE)
N/A
Quick Ratio
0.88%
Cash Ratio
0.9%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?