Emerging Europe M&A Overview Report
An EMIS Insights M&A Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2017
Available in: English
The third quarter of 2017 saw some very large foreign deals coming from China, USA, Australia and the UK, which nearly doubled the value of cross-border activity from H1 to EUR 22.5bn.
Overall for the nine months, deals in the Emerging Europe region were 1,544 in total, slightly down in terms of volume – Poland had 10 deals less y/y and the Czech Republic had 33 deals less y/y. Deal value, however, surged 55% y/y mainly due to a revival of large oil & gas transactions in Russia.
This report provides an in-depth overview of the M&A deal activity in 25 emerging countries across Europe, with a particular focus on Russia, Poland, Romania and Turkey. Our reports are presented in a consistent format from quarter to quarter, enabling users to analyse and compare data, and follow the latest developments in M&A.
What this report enables you to do:
- Follow overall mergers and acquisitions trends across the region and in key countries Russia, Poland, Romania and Turkey
- See what major deals were announced and who was involved
- Identify the hottest industries and the top foreign investors
- Observe how valuations changed from quarter to quarter
- View Private Equity activity and the top entries and exits
- See which companies debuted on the stock market
- Gain insights into the largest upcoming deals
- Find out who the best performing M&A advisors were
See below for a complete table of report contents: