Brazil Food and Beverage Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
Brazil’s food and beverage sector is of great importance to the country’s external trade, employment and GDP. According to the Brazilian Association of Food Industries (ABIA), the sector’s revenues accounted for 10.6% of the country’s GDP in 2020, reaching BRL 789.2bn. Moreover, the sector contributed 14.9% of Brazil’s exports in 2020, or USD 31.2bn, according to external trade statistics by the Ministry of Development, Industry and Foreign Trade (MDIC). Furthermore, the food and beverage industry is the largest manufacturing industry in Brazil, accounting for about a quarter of industrial employment in the country as of 2020, according to data from Brazil’s Ministry of Labour and Employment (MTE).
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Brazil. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Brazil
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Brazil
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Brazil
- Ascertain Brazil’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Brazil
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: