Brazil Metal Processing Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2020
Available in: English
Brazil is among the leading players in the global metal processing industry. The country was not only the ninth largest crude steel producer in the world and the sixth leading net steel exporter in 2019 but also one of the top 20 primary aluminium producers. Brazil has some of the vastest reserves of iron ore, nickel and bauxite, all strategic minerals for the metal processing sector. Despite these strengths, the industry has been struggling with a weakened domestic market, a result of the 2014-2016 economic crisis in the country, while exports have been affected by ever-increasing tensions in the global markets, created by the implementation of protectionist measures by large consumer markets such as the US and the EU.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Brazil. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Brazil
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Brazil
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Brazil
- Ascertain Brazil’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Brazil
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific subsectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals)
See below for a complete table of report contents: