Brazil Software & IT Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2019
Available in: English
Brazil is among the leaders in the global IT market. In 2017, its sales accounted for 1.9% of the worldwide total, ranking ninth in the world and first in Latin America. Within the region, its leadership is undisputed, as it is responsible for 39.1% of the total Latin American IT market, way ahead of Mexico, which ranked second once again in 2017 with a market share of 21.2%. During the period, the country’s economic recovery allowed a 4.5% y/y expansion of the sector in sales value, prompted by an increase in demand for IT products and services. With a share of 48.8%, software and IT services led the sector’s growth, reporting a 3.7% y/y increase in the value of sales in 2017 and regaining strength after the slowdown during the 2016 recession. The Southeast region generates the bulk of Brazil’s IT sales, accounting for 61.4% of the total.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the software and IT sector for Brazil. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the software and IT sector in Brazil
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on demand and services availability for the sector in Brazil
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Brazil
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Brazil
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. software, IT services, IoT).
See below for a complete table of report contents: