China Air Transportation Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2018
Available in: English
China’s aviation sector is of key importance to the national economy, reflecting its increasing level of modernisation and robust growth. China’s vast territory and its geographical location assign the aviation sector a role that other transport methods cannot replace in promoting international political, economic and cultural communication, and tourism. China is the world’s second-largest aviation market after the US, transporting 551.6mn air passengers in 2017, according to the CAAC. IATA projects that China will become the world's largest aviation market by 2022.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the air transportation sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the air transportation sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key passenger and freight traffic for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of transport
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (freight and passenger), as well as air transport infrastructure.
See below for a complete table of report contents: