China Beverage Sector Report 2019 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: January 2020
Available in: English
China’s beverage sector reported significant revenue growth in the third quarter of 2019, driven by increased sales of soft drinks. The sales of soft drinks in July-September 2019 surged by 27.2% y/y to 54.4mn tonnes. Likewise, the production of soft drinks soared by 28.3% y/y to 55mn tonnes over the same period. At the same time, the production of all alcoholic beverages continued declining in Q3 2019, due to decreased demand. Baijiu production dropped by 6.8% y/y to 1.8bn litres, the output of beer slid by 2.6% y/y to 11.7bn litres, and the grape wine output plummeted by 44.8% y/y to 58mn litres in Q3 2019.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the beverage sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the beverage sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. alcoholic beverages and soft drinks)
See below for a complete table of report contents: