China Car Parts Sector Report 2020-2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2020
Available in: English
In 2018, China’s car parts market saw sales revenue rise by 4.2% y/y to reach RMB 3tn, according to figures supplied by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers collated from 13,019 car parts manufacturers. This is despite a downward trend in the automotive sector, where both production and sales fell compared to a year ago. The car parts sector itself is growing in terms of innovation and competitiveness. Looking ahead, the sector’s future development will be encouraged by support from the government and will become one of the key drivers of growth in the automotive industry.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the car parts sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the car parts sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors.
See below for a complete table of report contents: