China Chemical Sector Report 2020 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2020
Available in: English
In the second quarter of 2020, the performance of China’s chemical sector improved under the influence of multiple favourable factors such as the reduction of cost pressure, recovery of market demand, and the effect of relevant supporting policies. According to the NBS, in Q2 2020 the value added of industry (VAI) of China’s chemical sector rose by 3.7% y/y, compared with a 0.7% y/y growth reported in the previous quarter, when the sector was seriously affected by the spreading coronavirus outbreak.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the chemical sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the chemical sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. chemicals and chemical products, rubber and plastic products).
See below for a complete table of report contents: