China Chemical Sector Report 2021 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2021
Available in: English
In Q3 2021, the sales revenue of China’s chemical sector experienced steady growth, driven by the increased market demand and the fast price rise of most chemical products. Besides benefitting from the higher prices—which greatly enhanced the gross profit—the net profit also experienced a massive increase. The outputs of China’s major chemical products kept rising, resulting in a higher production capacity utilisation rate of the sector.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the chemical sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the chemical sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. chemicals and chemical products, rubber and plastic products).
See below for a complete table of report contents: