China Communication Equipment Sector Report 2018 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2018
Available in: English
The revenue of China’s communication equipment sector in the first half of 2018 rose by 10.9% y/y, boosted by increased sales of mobile communication station equipment, according to a report released by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT). The sector’s total profit during this period slid by 4.3% y/y due to increased costs. The gross value added of communications equipment manufacturing in H1 2018 increased by 13.4% y/y, higher than the 12.4% y/y growth of the electronic manufacturing sector, the MIIT said. The higher production of mobile communication station equipment contributed to the growth. From January to June 2018, the output of mobile communication station equipment was up by 1.2% y/y to 145.1mn gates, driven by increased construction of mobile communication base stations. At the end of June 2018, the total number of mobile communication base stations in China reached 6.2mn, up from 5.9mn a year earlier.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the communication equipment sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the communication equipment sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: