China Communication Equipment Sector Report 2018 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: January 2019
Available in: English
China communications equipment sector’s revenue in the first three quarters of 2018 rose by 11% y/y, driven by increased sales of mobile communication station equipment, according to a report released by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT). The sector’s total profit during this period slid by 6% y/y due to increased costs. The gross value added of communications equipment manufacturing in the first nine months of 2018 climbed by 14.3% y/y, higher than the 13.2% y/y growth of the electronic manufacturing sector, thanks to increased production of mobile communication station equipment, the MIIT said. From January to September 2018, the output of mobile communication station equipment jumped by 32.4% y/y to 283.1mn gates, boosted by increased construction of mobile communication base stations. At end-September 2018, the total number of mobile communication base stations in China was up by 6.7% y/y to 6.4mn.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the communication equipment sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the communication equipment sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: