China Healthcare Sector Report 2017 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company Date: February 2018
Available in: English
In Q3 2017 China continued to implement healthcare reforms which resulted in further development and growth of the sector. According to a health management summit held in Beijing in late 2017, the country’s healthcare market will reach RMB 4.9tn in 2017. However, the sector still faced uneven distribution of medical resources, limited supply of healthcare services and growing demand. Family doctor services were not fully implemented due to lack of general practitioners and the medical services at county-level institutions and in rural areas required further improvement.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. medical institutions, medical devices and pharmaceuticals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: