China Healthcare Sector Report 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2020
Available in: English
In the third quarter of 2020, China’s healthcare sector managed to recover from the challenging months of the COVID-19 outbreak in the first half of the year. Nevertheless, COVID-19 continued to affect the socio-economic reality in the country. The outbreak, however, had provided a much needed boost to the digital transformation of the healthcare sector. On regulatory level, in July 2020 China’s State Council released a document encouraging the development of online healthcare in the country. Providers of internet-based services will be permitted to tap into the areas of diagnosis and treatment, while the internet-based services should be covered by government health insurance. Also in July, the State Council called for dynamic development of the Internet plus medical health platforms and health management services in the second half of the year.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. medical institutions, medical devices and pharmaceuticals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: