China ICT Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2020
Available in: English
China is further extending its lead as the largest ICT market globally, leading in terms of number of mobile and internet users, while still retaining a lot of potential. The sector is of fundamental importance to the development of China’s digital economy. Besides providing technological support to domestic consumption that is currently strongly driven by the digital “new retail” model, it also serves the financial and insurance industries.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in China.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet).
See below for a complete table of report contents: