China Insurance Sector Report 2019 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2019
Available in: English
After the partial restructuring and the slowdown in expansion in 2018, China’s insurance industry welcomed a solid rebound at the beginning of 2019. Total premiums during the first quarter resumed a double-digit annual growth rate of 15.9%, amounting to RMB 1,632.2bn. Compared with the end of 2018, the net assets of the industry and the investment scale of insurance funds at the end of March were up by 12.1% and 3.9% respectively. The rises in the three major indicators proved a vigorous recovery of China’s insurance industry.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the insurance sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the insurance sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on insurance premiums and claims in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Assess market share for the life insurance, non-life and reinsurance sectors
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for subsectors (life insurance, non-life insurance, reinsurance) and for retail channels.