China Iron and Steel Sector Report 2020 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2020
Available in: English
In the second quarter of 2020, China’s economy recovered significantly. NBS data shows that the GDP growth rate turned from -6.8% y/y in Q1 2020 to 3.2% y/y in Q2 2020. According to the Meeting of the Political Bureau of the CPC, held on July 30, 2020, the GDP growth of 2020 is targeted at around 3% y/y, which indicates an about 6% y/y increase in the second half of the year. Such development will be supported by the government’s fiscal and monetary policies. On the fiscal side, the government will continue funding major construction projects, issue special national and local bonds, and reduce tax and fees. The monetary policy will also become more flexible with a view to enhancing market liquidity and hence improving investment environment.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the iron and steel casting sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the iron and steel casting sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales of iron, steel and products thereof in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. iron ore, crude and finished steel, pig and sponge iron).
See below for a complete table of report contents: