China Mobile Communications Equipment 2020 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2020
Available in: English
The revenue of China’s mobile communications equipment sector rose by 5% y/y in the first half of 2020, according to MIIT. The total profit during this period surged by 41.3% y/y, as the sector gradually recovered from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. At end-June 2020, the total number of mobile communication base stations in China amounted to 8.77mn, 63.7% of which were 4G base stations. As the country is accelerating construction of the 5G network, the number of 5G base stations reached 410,000 by the end of Q2 2020, substantially higher than the 198,000 at the end of the previous quarter.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mobile communications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mobile communications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: