China Mobile Communications Equipment Sector Report 2020 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2020
Available in: English
The revenue of China’s mobile communications equipment sector fell by 4.7% y/y in the first quarter of 2020, according to MIIT. The gross value added of communications equipment manufacturing during this period slid by 1.1% y/y. Despite the decline, the sector is already recovering from a double-digit drop in both revenue and GVA in the first two months of 2020, caused by stagnation in production and supply chain disruptions amid the outbreak of the new coronavirus. At end-March 2020, the total number of mobile communication base stations in China amounted to 8.52mn, 64.7% of which were 4G base stations. The number of 5G base stations exceeded 198,000.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mobile communications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mobile communications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: