China Mobile Communications Sector Report 2019 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2019
Available in: English
The revenue of China’s mobile communications equipment sector rose by 9.6% y/y in 2018, boosted by increased sales of mobile communication station equipment, according to MIIT. The gross value added of communications equipment manufacturing in 2018 climbed by 13.8% y/y, outperforming the 13.1% y/y growth of the electronics manufacturing sector, as a result of increased production of mobile communication station equipment, the MIIT informed. In 2018, the output of mobile communication station equipment surged by 58.7% y/y to 432.3mn gates, driven by intensified construction of mobile communication base stations. At end-December 2018, the total number of mobile communication base stations in China was up by 4.8% y/y to 6.5mn.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mobile communications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mobile communications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: