China Oil and Gas Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2019
Available in: English
As the world’s most populous country with a fast-expanding economy, China is a major energy consumer. The country was the second-largest consumer of crude oil and the third biggest consumer of natural gas in 2017. China is also a significant energy supplier, ranking as the sixth-biggest producer of natural gas and the seventh biggest producer of crude oil in the world. China’s oil and gas sector is still largely controlled by the government, although partial liberalisation is underway, a move the authorities hope will increase labour and capital resource efficiency.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in China
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: