China Real Estate Sector Report 2017 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company Date: December 2017
Available in: English
As a result of the policies introduced in 2016, China’s real estate sector has bottomed out, reviving its growth and continuing to offer opportunities to the investors – mainly, as before, in the first-tier cities of Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Beijing. After the historic Chinese stock exchange crash of August 2015, real estate has become a vital destination for investment, which has reversed trends and invigorated property transactions in the sector. Thus, the negative or near-zero growth in 2015 and 2016 proved to be a prerequisite for more intensive expansion in 2017. The government is stepping up its support for lower-tier cities, both in order to deal with the inventory that is piling up, and as one of a set of measures to revive the economy.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for China . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial).
See below for a complete table of report contents: