China Real Estate Sector Report 2019 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2019
Available in: English
The real estate sector is a major factor for China’s economy growth, accounting for more than 6% of the country’s GDP and more than 22% of the overall fixed asset investment. The residential building subsector is the largest within the country’s real estate sector, with 70.8% of the total investment in 2018, followed by the office building and commercial building subsectors. Although the government plays a substantial role in the sector’s development through strict regulatory regimes, the real estate business is dominated by private companies, and domestic private enterprises accounted for more than 92% of the total investment in real estate, followed by foreign investors with a share of 7.5% as of 2017, while the investment by state-owned enterprises in 2017 was RMB 106bn, or about 1% only.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for China . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial)
See below for a complete table of report contents: