China Telecom Sector Report 2020 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2020
Available in: English
Following the heavy toll the COVID-19 pandemic took on Chinese economy in early 2020, the situation improved in Q2 when market players managed to adjust to a new economic and market reality. The performance of China’s telecommunications sector stabilised in the period, driven by dynamic implementation of 5G technology, surging demand for informatisation across industries and general acceleration of the digitalisation process in the country. The revenue of the telecom sector rose by 4.1% y/y to RMB 354.4bn in Q2 2020, while the combined revenue for the first half of the year increased by 3.2% y/y to RMB 692.7bn.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the telecommunications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the telecommunications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on revenue, consumption and infrastructure for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile, fixed line, internet, and pay TV).
See below for a complete table of report contents: