China Telecom Sector Report 2021 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2021
Available in: English
The telecommunications sector is of fundamental importance to the development of China’s digital economy. Domestic consumption, for instance, is highly driven by the ‘new retail’ model, which relies on mobile communication technologies. The sector also provides support to the financial and insurance businesses, as well as to traditional industries. As a result, its development has been encouraged by government-related funding and has received strong support in terms of policies and regulations. The future growth of the telecommunications industry will be largely driven by upgrades to 5G technology, application of AI, development of IoT, big data, and cloud computing, as well as a general digitalisation of the domestic economy.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the telecommunications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the telecommunications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on revenue, consumption and infrastructure for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile, fixed line, internet, and pay TV).
See below for a complete table of report contents: