China Telecommunications Sector Report 2019 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: February 2020
Available in: English
The telecommunications sector in China has been playing a crucial role in the country’s development processes. As one of the key national industries, it plays a double role. Apart from its traditional functions, it has fundamental importance for the country’s economic growth and the development of its digital economy. Telecommunications also support other major businesses, such as financial and insurance services. As a result, the sector’s development has been largely driven by governmentrelated funding and received strong support in terms of policies and regulations. Further growth of telecommunications industry will come with the 5G technology development and application, the advance of digital economy and related areas, such as mobile technology and services, internet of things (IoT), big data or industrial internet.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the telecommunications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the telecommunications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on revenue, consumption and infrastructure for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile, fixed line, internet, and pay TV).
See below for a complete table of report contents: