Czech Automotive Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2018
Available in: English
The Czech automotive sector’s GVA represents slightly over 5% of the country’s GDP. According to the Czech Automotive Industry Association (SAP), car manufacturers make up a quarter of the country's industrial output and 22% of its exports. Motor vehicle manufacturing directly contributes 9% to total economic output. The country is the fifth largest passenger car and the second largest bus producer in Europe. The Czech brand Skoda was the tenth bestselling passenger car (in terms of new registrations) in Europe in 2017. The sector also employed around 168,000 people in 2016, while indirectly it could provide employment to as many as 400,000 people.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for the Czech Republic. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in the Czech Republic
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in the Czech Republic
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Czech Republic
- Ascertain the Czech Republic’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Czech Republic
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents: