China Rubber and Plastics Sector Report 2020-2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: January 2021
Available in: English
China’s rubber and plastic processing sector plays a key role in the country’s economy, as it supplies products to many sectors and supports China’s industrial growth. The development of the country’s automotive, construction, pharmaceutical and other manufacturing industries has driven demand for rubber and plastics. Despite the fact that industrial growth in China has slowed down amid trade war tensions and weakening domestic demand, the production of plastic and rubber products will continue to expand, given the country’s increasing population and process of urbanisation.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the rubber sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the rubber sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. tyre rubber products, rubber plate, hose and belting).
See below for a complete table of report contents: