Hungary Automotive Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2016
Available in: English
The automotive industry has been by far the most dynamically growing sector in Hungary since the end of the economic crisis of 2008-2009. Motor vehicle production grew by a spectacular CAGR of 18.6% in the period 2010-2015, reaching a record high 495,370 units in 2015. In the five years to 2015, the local car makers increased their share in EU vehicle production to 2.7% from 1.2%, ranking Hungary 9th in the union. This stable growth was supported by Europe’s growing vehicle demand. Both in vehicles and car parts, Hungary had a constant trade surplus during the said period.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Hungary. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Hungary
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Hungary
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Hungary
- Ascertain Hungary’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Hungary.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles)
See below for a complete table of report contents: