ASEAN Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2021
Available in: English
According to the 2019 Global Competitiveness Index of the World Economic Forum (WEF), there are significant disparities between the economies of ASEAN countries. For example, while Singapore was deemed the world’s most competitive economy in the 2019 ranking of WEF, Cambodia was outside the top 100. The different profiles and capabilities of the countries are reflected in the type and scale of the infrastructure development projects they undertake. Therefore, as Singapore invests in reducing the carbon footprint of its transport system on its way toward sustainability, countries like Vietnam and Cambodia still struggle to build reliable electric power generation and distribution systems to ensure that all of their citizens have access to the electrical grid.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector for ASEAN. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the infrastructure sector in ASEAN
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in ASEAN
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in ASEAN
- Ascertain ASEAN’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in ASEAN
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. transportation network, energy infrastructure and pipelines).
See below for a complete table of report contents: