Indonesia ICT Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2019
Available in: English
Indonesia is home to the largest ICT market in Southeast Asia, catering for a population of nearly 270mn people. The complex geography of the archipelago nation predefines the dominant position of mobile services over fixed-line. The penetration of mobile telephony services, measured as number of users per 100 people, stood at 164.9 in 2017, versus just 4.2% for fixed telephony penetration. There were 435mn mobile phone users and 11mn fixed line telephony subscribers as of end-2017. The Indonesian telecoms sector generated IDR 182tn in revenue in 2017, while the information technology market was valued at IDR 147tn.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for Indonesia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in Indonesia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in Indonesia.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Ascertain Indonesia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet).
See below for a complete table of report contents: