Indonesia Oil and Gas Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2019
Available in: English
Indonesia relies on the oil and gas sector to earn a significant chunk of its budget revenue, with the sector playing an important role in the country’s economy. It generated 7.71% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) and earned nearly a tenth of export revenues in 2018. Indonesia is rich in resources, with proven and potential conventional energy reserves of more than 7.5 Bbbl of oil and
136 tcf of gas. The country ranked as the third biggest producer of oil and gas in the Asia Pacific region in 2018. Still, declining production and reserves may challenge the country’s position in the
future. To stem the output decline and make the oil and gas sector more efficient, sustainable and transparent, the government has been planning to revise the relevant legislation in a bid to improve
the regulatory environment and attract more investments.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Indonesia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Indonesia
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Indonesia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: